Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, and a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, the V1 gives you that peace of mind, each and every ride.
The V1 puts your comfort front and center and is designed with best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management. With six specific shell and EPS sizes, it has a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses.
The Fox V1 Lux motocross helmet doesn’t just look fast, it checks all the safety performance boxes, too.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Lightweight, injection-molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications EPS, abs, polyester