- Shimano pedaling dynamics - spd performs whether you’re on or off the bike; makes pedaling more efficient with a wide variety of shoe and pedal styles; and the recess cleat makes walking more comfortable
- Innovative - by eliminating toe-clips and integrating the pedal and outsole into a single; unified power transfer system; shimano changed the industry
- Incredible performance - spd not only boosting power to the pedal; but also the rider’s control over increasingly adventurous styles of riding
- Better control - you can pedal with greater efficiency; stability and comfort with the spd system
- Superior mud-shedding design - an open binding design allows mud and debris to be flushed out when the rider steps in
"Capable - wide enough gear ratio and good gear step optimized for from steep climb to fast decent. keep pedaling in efficient front driving gear with wider range cassette for riding up and down through trails. low gear option for wide tire trend (27.5 plus) and women and youth. efficient - smooth shifting of front and rear in rhythm in order to maintain speed and acceleration in change of terrain. less loss of pedaling power by rigid structure with easy and effortless shifting operation. confident - predictable; stable and durable brake with sleek style. reliable front shifting even when the rear suspension moves. improved stability and chain retention of drivetrain in rough terrain."