The Shimano SH-XC901 mountain bike shoes are the ultimate off-road competition shoe with supremely engineered fit and power transfer. The Shimano SH-XC901 features a low stack height midsole which stabilizes the foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency. The Shimano SH-XC901 also features the dual independent BOA® IP1 closure system that allows for quick and precise micro-adjustments to optimize comfort and fit.
- Uncompromising Cross Country MTB and Cyclocross racing shoe.
- Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit.
- Dual independent BOA® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
- Proprietary MICHELIN outsole minimizes weight, and offers increased traction.
- Recommended pedal - Shimano PD-M9100
- Weight - 330 grams (size 42)